Calling all artists and photographers at St. Michael’s!
Join this year’s Art Walk and showcase your talent as we seek to celebrate and honor the God-given talents in our community. Emerging, amateur, and professional artists are all welcome but must be registered parishioners of St. Michael’s and be 18 years of age or older.
- Photography will be juried and must include a well-focused image, free from noise, chromatic aberration, and pixelation. These must be professionally-printed on canvas, metal, acrylic, foam core, or paper that is framed and matted. Size of image is to be 16″ or larger on one side (e.g. 16″x8″, 16″x16″, 16″x24″, 30″x30″, or 40″x60″)
- We are looking for easel art using watercolour, oil, acrylic, encaustic, egg tempura, pencil, charcoal, inks, and pastel. No repeat artwork from previous years, please. Substrate will be framed, matted, or on gallery stretched canvas. Gallery wrapped canvas is to be painted on all sides. All work must e wired for hanging when brought to the church to display.
How to register
- To register, please download and fill out this form. You must send the filled-out registration form to email@example.com along with a digital image of each piece of artwork as well as a good-quality headshot of yourself. Registration and digital submissions of artwork are to be completed by Feb. 28, 2018.
- Completed forms may also be submitted in person at the Parish Office, or by fax at 403-249-1031.
- There will be no exceptions to the final registration date. Participants are strictly limited to adult, registered parishioners. If you have any questions, please contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.