To foster a deeper devotion to the Divine Mercy, all are invited to this year’s Lenten Divine Mercy Mission, happening on:
- Tuesday, March 6 after the 7 p.m. Mass (Fr. Jerome)
- Tuesday, March 13 after the 7 p.m. Mass (Fr. Cristino)
- Thursday, March 22 at 7 p.m. (Sharon van der Sloot)
Take advantage of this opportunity to practice and know more about this devotion through this Lenten speaker series.
Schedule (all sessions will be at St. Michael’s, beginning with Mass at 7 p.m.):
- March 6, 2018: “Divine Mercy – Jesus, I Trust in You” with Fr. Jerome Lavigne
- As our Lord chose St. Faustina 100 years ago, today, He chooses you and me to be his ambassadors of Divine Mercy — reconciling the brokenness of our world by spreading the news of his mercy.
- March 13, 2018: “Heart of Mercy” with Fr. Cristino Bouvette
- We explore the relationship between mercy and justice, as well as the distinction between mercy and forgiveness — for they are not the same thing — and how embracing the gift of mercy in our own lives can help us show forgiveness to others.
- March 22, 2018: “Journey to Divine Mercy” with Sharon van der Sloot
- Discover the journey that helped prepare St. Faustina for the mission entrusted to her care. The fact that God chose to make St. Faustina holy in the midst of an active vocation in religious life is a beautiful reminder of how God wants to meet each one of us wherever we are.
All are invited to this Lenten encounter with the beauty of God’s mercy, so feel free to invite your friends and family.