1. How to access Flocknote
1. Open your web browser, go to www.flocknote.com, and click “login”
Flocknote’s login window
2. After logging in, you will be redirected to the Flocknote dashboard. On the left sidebar, you will see all of the groups that you are a member of.
The Flocknote dashboard (click to enlarge)
2. Sending emails
1. To send an email (i.e. a “note”), click on your group/ministry on the left sidebar, then click the blue, envelope icon on the top-left portion of the screen. This will bring up the email composer.
Example: UNITE Youth on Flocknote. in this screenshot, you can see all the previous notes that have been sent to this group. Click on the top-left blue envelope icon to compose an email.
2. The email composer is quite straightforward: on top you’ll see the “to” field (UNITE Youth Flocknote group), “subject” field, as well as the main body of the email where you can add different elements (e.g. images, file attachments, video, etc.)
Flocknote’s email dialog box (click to enlarge)
3. To send the email, click on the green “preview” button. This is a two-step feature which prevents emails from being sent accidentally while still editing. It also gives you a preview of how your email will look like. If everything looks good to go, click “send”!
Preview screen. If you’re ready to send, click the green “send” button.
3. You’re done!
After sending, it will appear as one of the notes in your group. Click on the note to check any comments, as well as open rates, clicks, etc.
Group Admin training video