Moms and Tots
Supporting each other in our vocation as mothers as we raise our children in the Catholic faith, enrich our family, and deepen our own understanding and fellowship.
Calling all moms!
Whether you’re pregnant, have an infant, toddler, or your children are in school, we welcome you to come. Join us every Friday morning at 9:45 a.m. — let’s get together with other moms for coffee, fun, faith, and fellowship.
If you know a mom who would be interested in joining, please invite them! Also, share this invitation with other families in our parish.
Join our Flocknote mailing list
Join our Moms and Tots mailing list on Flocknote and never miss out on any further exciting meet-ups, important news, and announcements.
Fridays at 9:45 a.m. in the Kids’ Kingdom room (green room) unless otherwise noted. Subject to change.
UPDATE as of Thursday, March 12: all in-church meetings for the foreseeable future have been cancelled.
- May 22 at 10 a.m.: virtual meet-up via ZOOM. Kimberly Cichon, parishioner and mother of six, will be sharing about her experiences during quarantine in a talk titled Stripped Away: Falls, Faith, and Family. Join our Flocknote group to get the ZOOM link, or email email@example.com.
- May 29: coffee, play, and fellowship
- June 5: coffee, play, and fellowship
- June 12: Dr. Barry speaking on Natural Family Planning (NFP)
- June 19: coffee, play, and fellowship (followed by a break until August due to Kids Kingdom & Summer holidays)
- August 7, 14, 21, and 28: coffee, play, and fellowship