Moms and Tots
Supporting each other in our vocation as mothers as we raise our children in the Catholic faith, enrich our family, and deepen our own understanding and fellowship.
Calling all moms!
Whether you’re pregnant, have an infant, toddler, or your children are in school, we welcome you to come. Join us every Friday morning at 9:45 a.m. — let’s get together with other moms for coffee, fun, faith, and fellowship.
If you know a mom who would be interested in joining, please invite them! Also, share this invitation with other families in our parish.
Join our Flocknote mailing list
Join our Moms and Tots mailing list on Flocknote and never miss out on any further exciting meet-ups, important news, and announcements.
Fridays at 9:45 a.m. in the Kids’ Kingdom room (green room) unless otherwise noted. Subject to change.
UPDATE as of Thursday, March 12: all meet-ups for the remainder of March have been cancelled.
- February 28: To celebrate February, Marriage and Family Therapist Dr. Mark Kolodziej will be attending to talk about having a strong and faithful marriage.
- March 6: coffee, play, and fellowship
- March 13: CANCELLED
- March 20: CANCELLED
- March 27: CANCELLED
- March 27 (evening): CANCELLED
- April 3: coffee, play, and fellowship
- April 10: no meeting (Easter break)
- April 17: crafts, games, and fellowship
- April 24: coffee, play, and fellowship
- May 1: Richard and Nora sharing their testimony about their marriage and call to faith
- May 8: Mother’s Day party!
- May 8 (evening): Moms Night Out (more details TBA)
- May 15: coffee, play, and fellowship
- May 22: Karen Bout sharing how Mother Mary has had an impact in her life
- May 29: coffee, play, and fellowship
- June 5: coffee, play, and fellowship
- June 12: Dr. Barry speaking on Natural Family Planning (NFP)
- June 19: coffee, play, and fellowship (followed by a break until August due to Kids Kingdom & Summer holidays)
- August 7, 14, 21, and 28: coffee, play, and fellowship