Moms and Tots
Supporting each other in our vocation as mothers as we raise our children in the Catholic faith, enrich our family, and deepen our own understanding and fellowship.
Calling all moms!
Whether you’re pregnant, have an infant, toddler, or your children are in school, we welcome you to come. Join us every Friday morning at 9:45 a.m. — let’s get together with other moms for coffee, fun, faith, and fellowship.
If you know a mom who would be interested in joining, please invite them! Also, share this invitation with other families in our parish.
Join our Flocknote mailing list
Join our Moms and Tots mailing list on Flocknote and never miss out on any further exciting meet-ups, important news, and announcements.
Schedule (subject to change):
Fridays at 9:45 a.m. in the Kids’ Kingdom room (green room) unless otherwise noted.
- October 25: social and free play
- November 1: kids craft to celebrate All Saints’ Day
- November 8: Parenting for Faith: Youth Edition! With Nolan Conrad, St. Michael’s Youth Minister, and Eve Obrigewitsch, former NET missionary
- November 15: social and free play
- November 21: Moms Night Out at 7:30 p.m. to learn tips and tricks to decorate for Christmas
- November 22: Parenting for Faith: Testimonial
- November 29: social and free play
- December 6: cookie exchange and social — bring two dozen cookies if you’d like to participate!
- December 13: Christmas party
- December 20 and 27: no meeting