Moms and Tots
Supporting each other in our vocation as mothers as we raise our children in the Catholic faith, enrich our family, and deepen our own understanding and fellowship.
Calling all moms!
Whether you’re pregnant, have an infant, toddler, or your children are in school, we welcome you to come. Join us every Friday morning at 9:45 a.m. — let’s get together with other moms for coffee, fun, faith, and fellowship.
If you know a mom who would be interested in joining, please invite them! Also, share this invitation with other families in our parish.
Join our Flocknote mailing list
Join our Moms and Tots mailing list on Flocknote and never miss out on any further exciting meet-ups, important news, and announcements.
Schedule (subject to change):
Fridays at 9:45 a.m. in the Kids’ Kingdom room (green room) unless otherwise noted.
- January 3: no meeting
- January 10: Debbie and Kristin’s conversion story • come and hear how mother and daughter, Debbie & Kristin, were led to the Catholic faith.
- January 17: coffee, play, and fellowship
- January 24: Have questions about breastfeeding? NFP? Child flu? Growth charts? Come and participate in a lively Q&A discussion with a family doctor and pediatrician.
- January 31: coffee, play, and fellowship
- February 7: St. Michael’s parishioner and Marriage Ministry member Alma will give a testimony and offer some advice on having a strong marriage
- February 14: Join us for a Valentines craft!
- February 21: coffee, play, and fellowship
- Moms Night Out: Paint Night for moms! Friday, February 21 at 7 p.m. here at St. Michael’s. Cost: $34/person incl. paint, brushes, and canvas. RSVP by emailing Joelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 28: To celebrate February, Marriage and Family Therapist Dr. Mark Kolodziej will be attending to talk about having a strong and faithful marriage.
- March 6: coffee, play, and fellowship
- March 13: Want to learn more about Divine Mercy and the Divine Mercy Chaplet? Join us in this session with St. Michael’s parishioner, Sharon Van Der Sloot.
- March 20: coffee, play, and fellowship
- March 27: come and hear about a powerful Eucharistic miracle that happened to Ivanka right here at St. Michael’s.