Loading Events

← Back to Events

St. Michael Catholic Community

403-249-0423||www.saintmichael.ca

April 2020

Body Language in Ministry & Health Care

April 25
St. Michael Catholic Community, 800 85 St. SW
Calgary, AB T3H 4C7 Canada
+ Google Map

This full-day body language program with Dr. Mark Kolodziej will help those who are interested in helping others be more effective by being able to communicate more effectively. Since only 7% of communication is the words we use, being competent in reading the tone of voice and body make up the remaining 93% of a message can help us be much more effective in a timely fashion. By truly understanding what is in a person's heart and mind rather than just…

Find out more »

May 2020

Theology of the Body for Couples

May 9 @ 9:30 am
St. Michael Catholic Community, 800 85 St. SW
Calgary, AB T3H 4C7 Canada
+ Google Map

St. John Paul II wrote the Theology of the Body: a treasure of Catholic teaching that reveals the truth about human sexuality, relationships, and how these gifts point to our ultimate destiny — union with God. The whole Bible is a romance story with God and his chosen people (in the Old Testament) and God and his Church (in the New Testament). Christ wants to marry us! In this course, married couples (and couples who are engaged or seriously dating)…

Find out more »
+ Export Events

Comments

comments

© St. Michael Catholic Community | Built by: Infinity Reef partnered with Primal Tribe