Our ministry provides an environment to seek Christ and enter into relationship with the Holy Trinity through faith formation, retreats, studies, and social events amongst a community of women eager to support each other through fellowship and service.
- To provide an environment for women at St. Michael Catholic Community to grow deeper in faith through education and faith sharing, where women are seen, known, and loved by God and our fellow parishioners.
- To help women come to know that their own story has a deeper purpose and meaning not only for themselves, but to inspire and evangelize others.
- To grow in the mission of our parish, that is to “warm hearts and heal wounds.”
- To share the tools we need in order to live our faith in the larger community and share the Good News of Jesus Christ with confidence.
Who can join?
All women are welcome, whether you are a parishioner or not. Come one, come all! To keep updated with all our events and faith formation programs, sign up to our Flocknote email group using the form below:
- Waiting for Christ Advent Retreat: Thursday, November 21 at 7 p.m. with a meditation from Fr. Pilmaikén and testimony from Julia Gonzales. Cost: $15. To register for this event, please email Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday Sandwich: help make sandwiches for the Drop-In Centre on Thursday, November 14 from 2 to 3 p.m.: if you are coming, please let us know by sending an email to Beverly at email@example.com.
Our Lord teaches that prayer is a relationship and a vital necessity. And yet, many of us have difficulty committing to daily prayer. Follow Jesus into the desert this Lent and discover intimacy with God in this 6-week video-based study with Dr. Tim Gray.
When: Jan. 16 to Feb. 20, 2020 during the schedule mentioned above.