The Light of Men
Beginning this fall, Saint Michael’s Men’s Ministry is offering That Man is You: The Light of Men.
There is but one source of all light – Jesus! He is the light shattering the darkness of our day. To be in the light is to allow God’s light to shine through you and become manifest in abundant virtue. “In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it” (John 1: 4-5).
Experience the power of transformation as you:
- Discover exactly what it takes to win the spiritual and cultural war at hand.
- Learn to pray like the saints – with power, purpose, meditation and contemplation.
- Enlighten your mind with objective and subjective arguments for the existence of God.
- Become a light to the world, your parish and your family.
The program is offered every Wednesday at 6:15am from September 21st – December 14th, 2022.
- 6:15am – Light Breakfast
- 6:30am – Presentation
- 7:00am – Small group discussion
- 7:30am – Program concludes at 7:30am sharp!
To register or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.