Thy Kingdom Come
For Lent 2022, St. Michael’s Men’s Ministry is offering That Man is You: Thy Kingdom Come.
From TMIY.org: “Jesus did not say to the Jews, “I’ve come to save you from Roman oppression and taxation.” Christ did not promise a worldly kingdom. In fact, He said, “My kingship is not of this world … My kingdom is in your midst … My kingdom is within you!” The kingdom of God is among us. Indeed, it is here now. For where the King is there is His Kingdom. Let us live with an eternal perspective. Claim your royal dignity and inheritance.”
Experience the power of transformation as you discover:
- Confront the worldly kingdoms and spiritual evils of our day.
- Discover exactly what it takes to overthrow an empire and inherit the kingdom of God.
- Discover a new way, a new outlook, and a new perspective on this life and the next.
- Wrestle with the mysteries of a kingdom “not of this world” yet simultaneously “within you”.
- Learn to acquire the taste for the kingdom of heaven with food for both the body and the soul.
The program continues every Wednesday at 6 a.m. until June 15, 2022.
- 6 a.m. Continental breakfast
- 6:30 a.m. Presentation
- 7 a.m. Small group discussion
- 7:30 a.m. Conclusion
To register or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.